Wednesday, August 28, 2013

She made it to Preston!

Sister Staheli made it safely to the Preston, England MTC!  Here is her very first email from England.
HEY WHAT'S UP!!!! I am just emailing you to let you know that I made it here safely.  I love it here already and its so cool.  This keyboard is sketchy and messeed up, so sorry if I sound weird.  We just arrived, and we have a bunch of interviews and things to do, and then today at 4, we will find out who our companions are.  Our P-days are on Wednesdays, so I will email you again then and let you know more.  We also get to go to the temple on Wednesday, so I'm excited for that.  Driving here is pretty sketchy, I thought I was going to die.  But it's awesome,  I  love it here, and it's so beautiful and green.  England rocks, and I'm obsessed.  Anyways, I think I have to go now, but I love you all and I will talk to you on Wednesday

Sister Staheli


No comments:

Post a Comment