Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Yo

Hiya!!!!  Okay so you ready for the big news!!!!!!!!!!!......I GET TO STAY IN SHEFFIELD!!  And I get to stay with Sister H!!  I am so grateful to stay here.  Now that I know that my family joined the church in the exact village that I work in everyday, I never want to leave.  This feels like my home.  Plus, I have a lot of unfinished business left to do here.  So ya, Sister H and I are staying the same, but my part time companion Sister B is getting transfered a whole 40 minutes away to Chesterfield.  So that's super super super sad, and I will miss her a lot.  Luckily she will still be in the same zone, so I will see her every week.  But that means that I am getting a new flat mate, and a new part time companion.  Her name is Sister G  and she is 26, and from ALBANIA.  Yeah.  So that's pretty tight.  We will pick her up tomorrow, and I'm super excited.  I hear she is very very good.  And Sister Burningham also trained her, so thats kinda funny.  But yeah now in our flat it will be: Denmark + Albania + Sweden + AMERICA= no thanksgiving for me:( hahahahahaha jk.  But the best thing happened this week.  I RECEIVED A PACKAGE FROM THE BEST FAMILY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg, that was my reaction.  THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!  Seriously.  It made me so happy, and the things inside were even better!!!  I have already decorated our flat, and it is great!!!  Plus, I have slept with the little toy cat that you sent me too, so THANKS:)  Plus, I brought the fake teeth to church and showed all the little kids, and they were cracking up haha.  Okay so this week was once again a pretty crazy week!!  Okay so here are just random thoughts and things:
-So the gypsies have like no money, cause the government supports them all, and so they are always complaining about being poor, and having no money, yet they always feed us!!!  like it will be 8 o clock at night, and we will have just stopped by to say hello or something, and they will bring out HUGE plates of food, that is super interesting.  But its super nice of them.  I just don't understand them haha.
-This past week I had to pull out my coat, and I haven't taken it off since.  All of a sudden there has been a breeze coming from the north that is 12 degrees colder than the weather or something, (I don't know, someone just told me that on the street), so it has been Freezing!!  Luckily I have a great coat, and some nice wool socks:)
-I used to hate apple, raspberry, and blackberry pie.  After having to eat it a million times, I have tricked myself into loving it. Weird.
-We have started making soup as meals, cause its cheap and its warm and its healthy.  So when I wake up, its pitch black, and it smells good, and I think its christmas:)
-Last night I ran into the crazy possesed Jehovah's witness again......................................... my heart was going crazy.  she's crazy.  She wants us to come back........................
-We have been working with this less-active/part member family, and we go over and have a FHE lesson with them and then we play scrabble.  Needless to say I hustled them into coming to church hahahahahahahahaha.  I pretended to be not very good, but then I ended up killing them.  Everyone here thinks that americans don't have good english, but SORRY.
-A young woman in our ward asked us what class we take in high school instead of English.  I don't know......................................?
-We have to push Karen's baptism back a few weeks, but no worries, I know that she will straighten up soon.
-We have found a few families that we are teaching, so YAY!!!!!!!
-I will be spending all of our finding time in ASTON now, and I will find our ancestors and convert them.  #STAHELI'S
I love you all so much, and thank you again for everything!!  I am so grateful for all the love and support!!  I love you all!!  This church is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Sister Staheli

No comments:

Post a Comment